Friday, March 11

Braden and Priscilla are cool.

Ok ok, so things have happened a lot lately, most of them not cool at all. But lately, like over the past week or so, life has gotten a whole lot better. You wanna know why? It's because of the cool friends that I have. All of you guys are cool, and I thank you for that. Like, A LOT. Especially Priscilla and Braden. No, like, we were painting after school this week and just being there around people who make me happy was fun! Especially Priscilla and Braden who just make everything more funner when they're around. Yes, more funner, that's how cool they are. And even better than them was that all the depression and sadness I've been feeling ran away and went back to where it came from: straight from hell. That day was the best I have felt emotionally for over 2 months. And it hasn't quite worn off completely yet. And I don't want it too. It's a good feeling, and I don't want it to slip through my fingers like the rest of my life has so often recently. Things like this just can't go away without you feeling like you're not yourself, or that you're missing an essential part of you. And I'm so completely sick of that horrid feeling lately... I just don't want it to end....
.
And I want a moment to be real,
Wanna touch things I don't feel,
Wanna hold on and feel I belong!
And how can the world want me to change?
They're the ones that stay the same!
They don't know me,
'Cause I'm not here...
They can't see me,
But I'm still here.
I'm the one now,
'Cause I'm still here!
I'm still here!

1 comment:

that lisa girl said...

priscilla, you're so totally awesome!! and you totally made MY week better! man, I effing love you! yeah, that was pretty random, but totally cool!! mwa!