Thursday, April 7

days of the week

Monday:
"Monday sucks! Monday sucks!! Monday sucks!!!" *keep repeating until you flail so hard you accidentally shove your finger up your nose*

Tuesday:
"Tuesday sucks! Tuesday sucks!! Tuesday's really bad; it SUCKS!!" *choreographed by Jessamyn Svensson*

Wednesday:
"Wednesday sucks. Bleeehh." *all your energy is gone by the time Wednesday comes around-all you can to is stand there and say 'bleeehhhh' with slow body movements*

Thursday:
"It's Thursday. I'm tired. It's still Thursday." *then just fall over and take a nap*

3 comments:

Shexpeare said...

I'm AWESOME!!!!!!!! *sticks finger up nose* I love you lisa.

that lisa girl said...

Tasha, you're hot!! *pulls strangely face* I love you back.

thesexyswede said...

ohmygosh!! hahahaha LISA I LOVE YOU! oohhh geeze I heart you guys. yes, even you Tasha.