Monday, April 25

what is everybody's problem?? shiiiiessh

so, today was like the first time in a LONG time that I've gotten on and read through everyone's blogs. and I'm sitting here astounded at the things running through everyone's minds, mostly stuff like, "so much has changed, and it's all for the worst..."

why? why have we all fallen down into the slums that humanity calls depression?? it's ruining our personalities and our lives; all of us really need to do something about it. who knows how much longer any of us will last? it could be 20 years, 10, 5; it could be in a month, 2 weeks, 7 days; it could be tomorrow. and why the hell did we spend it in hell, when we could have been out enjoying what time we had left-hanging with friends, going camping, boating, tanning, reading, sleeping, eating, driving, singing, writing, drawing, acting, relaxing-being ourselves? yet, so many of us have allowed the world to get the better of us, drag us down and mask reality and make it seem to be the worst thing that has ever happened to us.

guys, listen to yourselves. look around-find the good things in life and grasp them with all your might. sooner or later, one or more will lift you out of the hell-hole you've dug for yourself and quite possibly others. "this too shall pass", and sooner or later things will get better. I don't know how long it will be. I'm still holding on, despite how small my grip seems to be.

never leave home without your sam. I guess it's finally come time for me to explain my motto. see, I used to be a hater of the lotr movies. then one day I got invited to one of those parties where all you do for the whole day is sit around and watch lotr. miraculously, I went, and since that day I've never had a loatheful thought about them. but, as I got around to watching them again and again, sam continuously caught my attention. even in the books he was always the cheerful one, the person to get you started in the morning and the same one to tuck you in at night. I was jealous, jealous of that kind of person who was always with you wherever you went to make you happy and brighten your day no matter what. so, I acquired a 'sam' of sorts. every morning, the first thought on my mind would be, "where's sam? is he here with me this morning? I think I'll take him around everywhere today." and just thinking of sam drowned out any other worries and made my days those kind where it always rains, so that anything unnecessary and troublesome was washed quickly away. I love those kinds of days. they're so awesome. and that was my sam. I never left home without him, and my whole life was so much better. I know it's kind of foolish, having an imaginary friend, but to me, it was the highlight in my life - on my honor.

people, find the sam in you -the sam in your life- so that we can all just get over the troubles of the mind. life will be so much better if you do. I guarantee it. I love you all so so sooooo much, and it pains me that life's dragging us down. cheer up. cheer up the world. :D

16 comments:

Shexpeare said...

YOU ARE MY SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamae. said...

Sometimes you need to be depressed to see the light in things. It's a vital feeling to have in life. You can't rush it away before it's ready to go. Sam isn't real. If you have to use Sam as a mask. It's good to be optimistic though, but can you see where I'm coming from?

that lisa girl said...

yes yes, I really do understand. it's so true too! sometimes things JUST WON"T get better until AFTER the worst of life is over. it's kinda ironic, but it makes sense at the same time... *shifty eyes* strange. aaaaannnyyways... :D :P

that lisa girl said...

and I LOVE YOU TASHA!!! mwa!

that lisa girl said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...heh heh heh

Shexpeare said...

I understand what both of you are saying... but after you have been sad for a while, sometimes it is time to move on from that sadness... yeah...

Whitney Lynn said...

holy crap lisa i can't believe ur saying this it's making me happy cause i'm kinda the one who dragged u to the LOTR thing if it's the one i think it is and just the out look u have of all this has made me come to relize how much we all really do need "sam"'s in our lives i agree with britney are peter pan is dying and thats y we're depressed cause we're just basically dying our sole our past our future where is it going so this is all i have to say
- FIND UR SAM
- KEEP UR PETER PAN ALIVE
and
- NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER

Cate HR said...

"flipping" through the blogs, i came upon this one, and read it. i would just like to say i am amazed that u have realized what evryone else seems to be unchanged by. i think we all knew this, but we refused to aknowledge that we were wrong in feeling this way. it feels so right to feel depressed. u c gothic kids in school and hear about suicides happnin evrywere, and being depressed just feels normal. but the truth is that we shouldnt be so upset. we have all the opportunity we could evr want, we just have to realize we have the ability to use it. no matter what ur talent, theres a showcase out there for it. believe me. ive found mine. i no sumtimes it takes a few tries to find a talent, but if we could all find the patience to search for it, well, maybe (just maybe) we could put depression meds out of business. we are the new generation. we are the building blocks of the pyramid. depression is a fixable crack in the putty that holds this nation together, hobbies are the caulk.

Shamae. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shamae. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whitney Lynn said...

shamae i don't really understand eitherso it's ok and being depressed in my opp. is totally natural and happens to everyone and if u never get depressed ur prolly messed up

Shamae. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shexpeare said...

It is okay to be depressed, but not for long periods of time, thats never good.

that lisa girl said...

whoa, shmoo, you totally like, erased all your comments... *weirded out* well I thought they were good!! gash! ...I love you :)

that lisa girl said...

yep. that musta been a kinda weird vibe goin on there, cuz mosta the time that doesn't come out... :D hehehe

Whitney Lynn said...

no ones prolly gonna see this but i agree with lisa shamae those were good blogs y'd u erase them and just out of curiosity wat does that whole lds vibe feel like cause that's friggin' wierd man