Tuesday, April 8

4/08/03

Well, there are 8 more days until my birthday. Cool, huh? Well, I think that I will be able to finish my shorts in clothing tomorrow because all Emily and I have to do is serge the hems and then hem the bottom and sew the casing and insert the elastic around the waist. Cool, huh? We went and got material for my bag today. I got something other than stars or the color blue - horses! I think that it looks pretty cool, and I hope that it looks cool as a bag.

Yesterday Kristi was burning cds, and I was like,"Hey, Kristi, there's an easier and faster way to burn them on this other program." So, I showed her, and we were picking the ones that we were going to burn when the computer crashed. How stupid, huh? I feel so bad now. After that she was looking at me the way that people look at you when they're really pissed off, but they're trying not to show it. It made me feel bad for the rest of the night.

Jeff came over last night, too. He stayed for FHE and we watched the DVD The Living Christ. I think that it was a pretty good lesson. I think that Jeff is pretty comfortable here, except when Teri and Marci beat on him. Oh, well. I think that he's cool. Oh, I was looking at Rachel Konishi's notebook yesterday and I saw a picture of KC and I thought that it was Jeff at first. Weird, huh?

No comments: