Thursday, April 3

4/03/03

Ok, I have to tell this. Yesterday was one of our short days at school, and I had the same lunch as Matt, KC, and Emily, KC's friend you know. Well, after I finished eating, Emily K. and I went to the financial office and when we came back out, KC and Emily were there. Well, we went to the library and found Matt on the way. Emily and I checked our grades and KC and Emily sat at a table and were showing each other I don't know what. Matt went I don't where. Well, when we were done, I went and talked to Barker about my grade in his class, and after that Emily and I went back out into the hall where we met Michael and Danica Allen. She has been calling me "Captive" a lot lately and pulling me around. So I was trying to get away when Michael and Danica grabbed my backpack and I slipped out of it. I ran away and was trying to get in the library and go sit by KC, but they were blocking the door shut. So, I ran around the library to the other side and sat down by KC just as Michael walked through the library. They gave me my backpack back and I was sitting there and Mike and Emily and Matt all came over and were standing there. The librarian got mad at all of us standing there, so we went out into the hall. There we met Bree Halladay, and someone else, but I can't remember who. Oh, well. Anyways, Mike was trying to pull me to class but the bell hadn't even rung yet. So, I slipped out of my backpack again and started running down toward the library again when Matt stuck out his foot and tripped me! I went flying all the rest of the way to the library doors and was sitting there when like everybody in the hall came over and was like," are you ok?" and Matt was like,"I thought that you were going to jump it!" I feel so embarassed now. Oh, well. Then in 7th period Bree was like, " Matt was so mean at lunch! Stupid Matt!" That made me feel even worse because everyone was doing that during the show. There wasn't even a real reason for them to be saying that, and yet they were. I feel so bad.

Today we had our cast party. I had a lot of fun. We played "Lifeguard" and "Shipwreck." They were both new to me, but they were fun to play. At first when I go there, we were in the auditorium so that we could watch a slide show that Chase Brown made. It was cool. Then we had to move to Miss Arnold's room because she was doing the school talent show tryouts in the auditorium. I had already passed out my poster for everyone to sign in the aud., and I don't know who took it to Miss Arnold's room, but they didn't pass it around, so I was like freaking out because I couldn't see it. So, Bree and I went all the way back to the aud. looking for it. When we got back, it was sitting on the floor. Stupid, huh? Well, anyways, the first thing that we did when we were in there was that we were told what awards we had won in the show. I got the "Pencil Addict" Award because there was not a single scene that I didn't have my pencil except for scene changes. Cool, huh? Yeah, I had fun, plus I think that I got everyone to sign my poster except Anna because she was at track and Ester because she had a show. But that's ok.
In art we're doing a project called shared art. My picture had two people in it. We were supposed to color our original and then have someone in 1st period color a copy of it. Emily got mine, and she is making the people aliens. It looks really cool, even though that's not what I would have done. Oh, well.

I need to go to bed. I have been so tense lately, and I don't know why. Mom says she might take me to a professional massagger this weekend because my muscles are so tight. Well, gotta go.

Ok, this is wierd. I thought that all of my notes are in my Journal folder and it turns out that they're not. So all of my entrees are all messed up: just in case you'd like to know why.

No comments: