Monday, March 31

3/31/03

Today was a miserable day for me. I was so onery today to everyone, and I feel really bad now about it all. I was walking down the hall to history today and Matt was like," Hello! It looks like you got up on the right side of the bed this morning!" And I was like," Oh, well, I didn't." And then I walked out of sight at the bottom of the stairs while he was going up. I looked back when I said my line, and I think that it looked like he wanted to stay and talk for a little longer, but I just kept on walking. I feel so bad now.

We finally did get through all of our shows. Dad won't stop asking how I feel now that it's over. Oh, well. You know, on stage I just wasn't nervous at all. I just acted like it was just one of our practices, and I did fine. I guess that we had gone over it all so many times that I was that comfortable doing my part. Cool, huh?

I just burned a copy of the Charlie Brown cd so that I could still have a copy. I have a copy of the music and a copy of the script that I'm going to keep. Charlie Brown is so easy to make connections to in real life. I just love it.

Ok, I have to say this, or it's going to bug me. Today in the strike to clean up the theatre, I got bored so I went and sat by KC and Emily. Emily is one of our techies. I was just sitting there for company and then Ashlee Erdmann comes over. She is a real talker, so I just sat there listening. I think that KC likes Emily. I don't know if she likes him back, but, oh, well. Well, I finally got so bored of just sitting there that I went and got my cd player out of my backpack and I started listening to it. Ashlee called out something, and then I was like," What?" She asked if I liked KC. I said," As a friend, yes." Then Ashlee and Matt kept teasing me kinda about what I said. I just don't know if I said the right thing or if I offended any one or anything. It makes me feel more depressed just thinking about it.

Well I need to go to bed cuz it's 11:15 pm. I am going to be tired tomorrow, plus I need to finish my art project. Well, goodnight.

No comments: