Monday, March 10

3/10/03

On Friday night we went to Sister Ellis's house and had a sleepover to pass off camp stuff for girls camp. We stayed up until past midnight and sang happy birthday to Melissa Frandsen. I had a really fun time. The people who were there were Candace Bonsteel, Sarianne Carlson, Samantha Douma, Laura Bassett, Melissa and me. The leaders who were there were mom and Sister Ellis, and Sister Bonsteel for part of the night. I feel good about myself when I am clean and I smell fresh.

On Saturday night, I stayed up until past midnight because I was working on my project for science, and then I took a shower. I am so wiped because of those late nights. It's really awful. I feel good about myself when I make the right choices.

Kristi's been having a new guy friend over. His name is Jeff. He's really nice. He's tall, but he has two earings and he wears a necklace. He came over for Family Home Evening tonight, and we had fun with him while we played Phase 10. He's cool! He gets along really well with everybody, too. It's really awesome.

In the play, Melissa is gone for this whole week. She's in California with her husband. He's in the traveling show called "The Young Ambassadors" and Melissa went with them as a chaperone/ stage manager. This is probably cool for her, but I want to ask her if I can be Lucy's understudy. Kristen Southerland wasn't there today, and she will most likely not be here all week because she has strep throat. I asked Mrs. Thompson if I could be Lucy's permanent understudy, but she said that she didn't have the authority to give me that part. It kinda made me mad, but it all makes sense, doesn't it? Well, I did email Melissa, but I have no idea if she has access to her email down there. I'm also going to memorize Lucy's lines anyways, just in case Kristen takes a long time to get better.

In clothing I'm almost done with my vest, and this time I have Emily to do things with along the way. She's at the same place as me on our vest. Cool, huh? I think that it's going to be cool.
Well, I think that I am doing a good job on all of my personal progress stuff. I hope that I can continue to have a fun time with all of that. Well, I feel good about myself when I am good and healthy. Well, I need to go to sleep soon so that I can be good and healthy tomorrow.

No comments: