Monday, March 17

3/17/03

Today is Monday. You know how Mondays are: brainfart days. Today was awful. This morning my contact wouldn't go in for like 5 minutes. My hair was still wet from my shower last night. My cold has been getting worse. My lips are really chapped and I can't breathe through my nose. My face is really dry and flaky. I really need to wax my upper lip. My hands are especially dry because of the unusually cold weather. I cut my leg really bad shaving last night. My legs are dry too. I got my hoodie caught in the back door of the car, so now it has grease on it. In play rehearsal, my costume has a really low neck. I couldn't sing for Melissa when I tried out for Lucy's understudy because my throat was hurting. I really got on Hyrnyshyn's bad side this morning before school by picking up his Gumby and Poky. Mom got mad at me for standing on her on her piano for Shroeder. Mom's really mad right now because somebody lost her finger scrubber. I won't get to bed until late tonight again because I have lots of homework. I didn't do my weekend english homework that was due today. I learned that my history teacher is coming back tomorrow. Jose` wouldn't stop showing off is really low pants that were down to his knees. Stephen wouldn't stop talking about how our sub had grabbed his butt. Everybody kept on pulling my hair because I had it in two ropes. My machine is due tomorrow and I have to fix it and finish the write up on it. I smell like paint. I got my hair caught on the hanging disco balls in my room. I still don't know if I really want to be Lucy's understudy.

Well, besides that, it's been a really grand day. Not. I just feel really sick, but, hey, I don't have to go to rehearsal tomorrow or the next day, I don't think.

I feel good about myself when I don't get on other people's bad sides. I feel good about myself when I'm wearing modest clothes.

Goodnight.

No comments: