Wednesday, March 5

3/05/03

Ok, you wanna know what really stinks? I wrote an entry in here yesterday night, and then the computer crashed when I clicked save. Stupid, huh. I am really mad right now. That was a good entry! This really pisses me off.

I guess that I'll just rewrite what I can remember, plus I'm going to save every now and then so that I won't loose anything if the computer crashes again. So, here it goes.

In history this whole week, Miss Arnold is gone. She's on her honeymoon cuz she just got married on Monday. But, her husband got called to serve in the Army. That's why they got married so soon. So, she's not Miss Arnold anymore, it's something like Mrs. Robertson, or Roberts. So, our sub is the other Miss Arnold that's not Miss Arnold anymore. She is now Mrs. Davis. She was our student teacher last semester in history. That's kinda funny because at first there were two Miss Arnolds, and now neither of them are Miss Arnold.

In art, Mrs. Hunter has been going through different projects so fast that it's been hard to keep up with her. I did finish two projects now in class, but that is two projects for this whole year in her class. Sad, huh? Well, I think that the next project will be fun, though I don't know what to do for it yet. It's personification.

In science we've been assigned the end of the term final project. It's where we have to build a machine that has the 7(i think) simple machines in it. I think that I'm going to build mine out of K'nex. Cool, huh?

In sewing we've finally started our vests. Mrs. Gonzalez says that we should be done with them by a week from today. A week? That's a long time. I'm pretty much done except that I have to sew the zipper and the hood on and then finish all the sides. That's not very much, but there's still some people in my class that haven't finished their pants yet!

In drama, Melissa says that she's going to be gone all next week. She says that the sub would most likely be someone whose personality I would like. She also said that she had referred to me as someone who could answer any questions that she had. Our class is so bad right now. They're always goofing off.

In the play I've been having a lot of fun. Yesterday, we were fixing the trouble spots, which was just about everything. Oh, I finally have my own line in the play! It's in the nighttime scene, and I have the first line. It goes like this: "You know, George, it looks more like an airplane to me the way the lights are blinking on and off like that." Cool, huh? Anyways, Melissa was going around fixing the "pictures" in "Happiness," and instead of me walking down the stairs and sitting down by Breanna, Dannelle, and Nathan(George), she told me to walk across the platform and stand by Matt Lister, who plays Shroeder. When we heard that, I was just like, "Ok," but Matt was like, "YES!!" Wierd, huh? And then, when we ran through the song with our new placements and we got to the part where we were supposed to be "loving the person next to us," he was like leaning on me, until Melissa said that he should kneel down and I should stand up with my hand resting on his shoulder. I personally think that we should sit or stand back to back, but NO!

Then today when we ran that song, he did what he was supposed to do, and then when Ester- she's our piano player- went back to go over it again, he was being wierd and stood up and put his arms around me. Then when I pushed him away, he just put one arm on my shoulders. Then when we were getting closer to the end of the song, he took it off and I just leaned on him. I think that in the song we should be on the same level, but Melissa is obsessed with different levels. I think that that is why she had him kneel down. But then, she had just about everyone else on the platform kneel down, too. I personally think that that is stupid, but I'm not the dirctor. I think that I kinda like Matt.

Oh, I have to tell you this - today right before we were doing the "Happiness" song again, Matt was on the platform and he said really loud,"Hey, look- I'm Chase! Aaagh!" And he jumped off the back of the platform. Then Chase got really mad at him for some reason and started chasing him around acting like he was going to knock Matt's brains out. Crazy, huh?

We also have to sell presold tickets for the play now. I haven't sold any yet, but I'm going to announce it at Mutual tonight. I think that that's a good idea. Then maybe we'll have an audience for the play. Cool, huh?

Oh, also today at rehearsal, we were supposed to be practicing our "Blanket Dance," but James took my chameleon and I started chasing him. Then his shoe flew off, and I started laughing so hard that I pretty much wet my pants, literally. Sad and scary, right? Then I had wetness for the rest of the time I was there. I felt really embarassed, even though it didn't get my outside layer of clothing wet.

Well, I gotta go and see if Marci's started cooking dinner yet, then I have to go and eat, then I have to go to Mutual, then I have to finish my homework.

No comments: