Sunday, March 2

3/02/03

Today I've decided to keep a diary, only on the computer. I don't usually write in my journal, but I think that this way I can write in it any time I want.

I have so many things that I could write about. At school I'm in the play called Charley Brown, as a Blanket Dancer. So, in other words, I'm just an extra. We were all assigned to come up with a name and a personality for our characters in the play. I decided that my name is Sheila, and my original personality was 'very obnoxious, but can be understanding at times. Now, though, I don't think I want to be that, I mean, It's a good personality, and it would fit my character some of the time, but that other part of the time it just doesn't work. Oh, also in the play, there's this one guy that I really like. His name is KC Lord. He has the funnest personality, he's always modest (which is what I look for in a guy, even though I shouldn't really care right now in life), but he has this problem of almost slipping with swearing. He gets so close sometimes that it really bugs me.

Ok, there's this thing that Michael told me that's been bugging me lately. He said that someone he knows likes me. I thought that I had it all figured out a couple of days ago, but he said that it wasn't KC, and he also said that I probably wouldn't like it if I found out who it was. I also thought that it could be Brad, but that didn't fit the description that Michael gave. So, I'm still waiting to find out. Also at school, my history teacher has not been easy to keep up with, to put it bluntly. She has been giving so many homework assignments lately, and has been giving them out like she thinks that she is the only teacher in the school that gives out homework. It's really been hard on me to keep up.

Ok, I have to tell you this. It's kinda random, but anyways, Marci got this Disco Ball hanging door set from one of those sales that they do in class in Elementary school. She didn't like it, so she gave it to me. It's really quite trashed, some of the pieces were broken, and there was nothing to hang it on or with. Really stupid and weird, huh?

I've been looking for some new hair styles lately, also. I don't really like leaving my hair down, so I've been doing it up more often. I've been doing the same things over and over, and it's been pretty boring. I really need some new ideas.

Well, besides all that, things are just great - not. Anyways, bye.

No comments: