Saturday, January 15

The many colors of ...my hair??

Sheesh, when do you ever see titles like that one? Oh, right, on my blog. Heh heh, heh. *clears throat* anyways, so, yeah. My hair changes color. Is that not weird or what? But it does. I think it has something to do with the different shampoos that I use. Like, this one time, I started using a whole brand new, uh... brand that I hadn't ever used before, and I went to school the next day and my best friend was like, "Hey Lisa, did you dye your hair darker??" and I was like, "....nnnoooo... why do you ask?" and she was like, "I just looks a whole lot darker. Weird." And then, like, recently I used a different shampoo just once and I went to like Holly's house the next day or maybe it was the same day... I dunno, but she was like, "Hey Lisa, did you get your hair lightened?" and I was like, "...nnoooo..." but she said that it looked lighter and so I was confuzzled. But, I just barely took a shower and used that same shampoo and my hair really is lighter, and it's weird. I don't know how I snort about this. It's kinda kewl, but it's really kinda not. Cuz like, now my hair is a different color than my eyebrows. And it really doesn't look good. So, I am thinking that I will not use that shampoop anymore. Yeah.

3 comments:

Shamae. said...

Just shampoo your eyebrows, man.

that lisa girl said...

thanks for that, shmoo :D

that lisa girl said...

yeah, well, they haven't EVER been the same color as my hair, but they've been pretty close lately ...that is, until I washed my hair with that dang shampoo! sheesh. hehehe...