Sunday, January 2

My Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I hate it! I hate it!! I want him so hard. Why does he have to be gone??

K, let me start this one out by saying that my cousin is a whore. No, let me say it different: he's a whore slut! So, I went over to his house so I could talk to my friend that was watching a movie there, and it turns out that her boyfriend was there too. He had to go, and so I was left to watch the movie ...and, unfortunately, my cousin and my friend. It was sick. He's sick. He has this strange attachment to girls that he thinks is way cool and so fun, but in reality, it's sickening to the people who are not taking part in it: meaning me. I, man, I dunno, I am so disgusted with him. He's such a cool kid when he's not around other girls, but he just changes and tries to be something he's not. Not fun at all. I tried to leave, but neither of them wanted me to go. So, I was left to sit there and watch their grosser than gross physical attachment to each other -when they're both dedicated to others and they're both too young, which is just sick.

I just don't know how to explain how I feel right now. I feel ...sick, as in nauseated, but not quite nauseated... and then after all this, I keep on thinking of mine. My head aches, my heart aches. I wonder why he's not here and why I can't be with him, and there's this ...longing...

I feel broken. Broken in two. I want to be with him but he's not here. Gone. Alone. Broken. There's an empty space inside of me that burns, burns with jealosy, love, fear, alone, cold, black. And it burns. Deep in my heart. I want him so hard. But, at present:

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah,-ah, Aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's screwed up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah
Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...

3 comments:

Shamae. said...

Do you really think that...you WALK ALONE ON THE BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS? Or do you just think you're lonely? Because...that...song is...really, beyond all loneliness...beyond! and I think that...I don't know. Jenesse, remind me to tell you something. Sorry, that was random. Anyway!!! Feel better, Polar Bear...I'm sorry you want him so hard. But I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems. I mean come on...there are staving children in Ethiopia...haha. hhhate it when people say that.

Shexpeare said...

Feeling broken and alone is probably one of the worst feelings in the world. But you aren't ever REALLY alone! if that makes you feel any better.

And remember lisa, having your mood depend on one person- and if they are there, or their mood- WILL KILL YOU! trust me I've tried it. It isn't healthy and you will roll over and die. its emotionally stressful. So let your mood depend on yourself. Be happy sista!

that lisa girl said...

ya know, I really am walking on a boulevard of broken dreams. ...but for many reasons, most of which no one knows but myself. but I'll try, you Kangaroo! besides, ...hehehe, it's monday, and I'm sitting here content but feeling nervous-excited and exhilerated cuz I just saw him in the hall and I'm like way happy and ...oh, I'M JUST WAY HAPPY!! mmmm... yummy feeling... I could just eat me up! so good. and shmoo, you're ...you're just silly! I love you!!

hehehe, I'll shmack them good and hard just for you jenesse!! and I'll be sure to take pleasure in it also... *apply evil smirk* heh heh heh...

oh, and you can be sure that I will calm myself, drink a HUGE cup of hot chocolate, cuddle with a REALLY BIG cuddly bear(although I don't have any polar bears... *tear*), maybe read one of my favorite books, and then sit in front of a fireplace and fall asleep listening to the rain!! that would totally make my life complete! *sigh* mmhhmmm... and I love YOU jenesse! you're my favorite!

you know, that DOES make me feel a whole lot better tashi. it does!! I keep on forgetting that... goodness... anyways, I think I WILL let my moods depend on myself from now on! so ha! hahahaha!! and hey, you too! *starts singing* SMILE!! BE HAPPY!! DON'T WORRY!! BE HAPPY!!!