Wednesday, June 1

well, so much for exercising a bit longer...

I like to run. I always have. It's fun- you should try it, plus it works your body so that you're more physically fit. That's why I was doing it this morning at 7am- to get more physically fit. And I also took my mom, my sisters... and my dogs. Now, the dogs usually aren't that bad. In fact, sometimes they're even fun to run with. So, last stretch of the mile around our neighborhood, I decided to have a bit of fun. "Release the hounds!" "Go Teddy go!" "Run on, Tiki!" (don't ask me why my dogs have the names they do...) And they're gone like a shot down the street. Me, being the way I am and having been bored for the last mile going at my family's slow pace, begin an energy-spending sprint after the dogs. They've gone across the street exploring, but when I start up that sprint toward my house, those dogs came running.
.
Now, let me explain something about my dogs: one is the most intelligent and fun animal you would ever meet, and the other... well, let me put it this way: he's just about the stupidest thing on the face of the earth. You could hold a flame under his tail and he wouldn't even notice it until he was burnt crisp and couldn't move anymore. That's what would get him- the fact that his body wasn't doing what he was wanting it to do. He doesn't care about anything else, only what he wants to do. And it bothers me. He bothers me. You see, I've grown up with dogs who were teachable and fun all my life... until this one. He's just so dumb. And he can't learn anything. He won't learn anything. ANYTHING.... you know, to put it simply: it's just plain gross how dumb he is.
.
And this is where we go back to my story. They were across the street, and I was sprinting toward my house. The one dog sees me and runs to catch up; the dumb one sees the other one cross the street and run away and runs to catch him. He might've seen me; I don't know, but once he crossed that street he ran full tilt into my legs and the next thing I know I'm lying on the ground with a sore head, elbow, and butt where I hit the sidewalk; and I can't breathe at all. I hate that dog. He's so dumb.
.
So anyways, my family comes running to see if I'm okay, and with my mom being a former p.e. teacher, she takes the right precautions to make sure I'll survive. She finally gets me to a standing position where we both take a breather... but then the world starts going black. "You ready to go?" she asks me. "...I'm blacking out..." I tell her, and the next thing I know I feel like I'm in a different world. All my friends are there- I remember Jessy, Marisa, and Sousa, and there were others that I don't remember- it was kind of in like a Starwars setting, but kinda not... it was weird... Then I come back to reality and I'm on the ground again. "Whoa, how long have I been lying here?" I ask my mom who's standing over me. I had passed out for the first time in my life! But it was funny what happened next- within the minute my whole family was gathered around me- even my dad and my older sister who weren't even awake when we'd first gotten up! Hehehe... *shyly* I didn't know I was that loved... :D
.
Yes, well, I found out later that I had had a mini sort of seisure: I started shaking and my eyes rolled back in my head and I turned an ashen white and lost consciousness... Sounds kinda scary, huh? Oh well. At least I'm alive. At least my dumb dog didn't kill me... gash, stupi-head. I hate him. A lot.
.
And that's my story for the day. Well, except for the fact that I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Capitol Reef for my ward's youth conference and won't be back until Saturday evening; and then I'm home for a day until I get to go to Lake Powell next Monday!!! I'm so excited! And I will miss you and I love you all... BUT LAKE POWELL'S BETTER!!!! *evil hysterical laughing* AAAHAHAHHAAAAHHAAHAHAAA!!!! Yes. It is and you know it. But lovies until I see ya'll next! Mwa!

14 comments:

thesexyswede said...

oooh my good heck....that sounds soo scary I hope you are okay because I love you and if you had I woudn't know what i would do without you....I'd be incomplete....I'd be completely inconsolable for ten minutes and then move on...JUST KIDDING, but seriously I hope your okay man that didn't sound fun at all. I Friggin' love how you can only remember Marisa me and Sousa! HAHAHAHA I effing love you woman!

Shamae. said...

haha, jessy you're freaking hilarious.

and LISA! You're DOG! Holy crap. Was it Tiki or Teddy? Yah, I really hope you're okay too. That WAS a very interesting story though. That'd be cool if you could remember any more of your dream TRY!!! TRY I TELL YOU!

Have fun on your trips. no more releasing the hounds.

Shexpeare said...

I love passing out! It... gives you weird dreams that ROCK!!!

Alex Sousa said...

Killer! I made it into Lisa's trip!

I'm glad you're okay, wouldn't know what to do without you around.

Oh, and I'd go Old Yeller on his canine butt

thesexyswede said...

all I have to say is....Sousa you would.

that lisa girl said...

hey, I made it back! and in one piece too... barely. but that's another story. or two. and you guys are so totally awesome! I love you so so much. and it was killer that you guys made it into my passout-age thing. and it was tiki(stupi-head)... yes. oh, you wanna know what else is weird?? so, I had a dream last night at Lake Powell about people again... only this one had like Holly and Asay and that one spanish kid that was in Holly's SAST play... I don't even know his name, but he was in it... man, I have WEIRD dreams!! yes. that is what I've decided. and now I need to blog about my Lake Powell trip. cuz I almost died again like three times there too! sheesh!! I need to be more careful... *shifty eyes and a smothered giggle* hehehe :D

that lisa girl said...

oh hey, I just remembered something that I've been meaning to say for a while: did anyone notice that they've torn down THE HOUSE?? yes. it's gone. and it makes me sad. *sits in fetal position and cries* I need a hug.

Shamae. said...

YOU'RE KIDDING ME, LISA!!!

that lisa girl said...

kidding you about what?? the almost dying again, the psycho dream I had, the house being torn down, or the needing the hug part?? I'm confuzzled. yes.

oooh oohhh, Tasha, do the story of the house for me!!

that lisa girl said...

I've decided it needs to rain right about now. no, like, it NEEDS to rain. yes.

Shamae. said...

THE HOUSE! YOUR KIDDING ME!




....



I still have those letters hahah.

oooh, you guys think I'll be CURSED. HAHA ohhh man

Shamae. said...

AHH! That was the 13th comment!! Do you think I'll be even MORE CURSED, Sousa, Chris and Chase?! ha ha haaaa

thesexyswede said...

LiSA!!!!! I love you!

that lisa girl said...

hhhmmm. it's good to know that someone does...