Monday, August 15

haha

THE RULES

1. The Female ALWAYS makes the RULES

2. THE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE at any time without prior notification.

3. NO MALE CAN POSSIBLY KNOW THE RULES

4. If the female suspects the male knows all the RULES, she must IMMEDIATELY change some of the RULES

5. THE FEMALE IS NEVER WRONG.

6. If the female is wrong it is because of a FLAGRANT MISUNDERSTANDING which was a DIRECT RESULT of something the male did or said wrong.

7. If rule 6 applies, the male must appologise immediately for causing the MISUNDERSTANDING.

8. The female can change her mind at any given point of time

9. THE MALE MUST NEVER CHANGE HIS MIND WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT from the female.

10. The female has every right to be ANGRY or UPSET at any time.

11. The male must remain CALM at ALL times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset

12. The female must UNDER NO circumstances let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset

13. ANY ATTEMPT TO DOCUMENT THESE RULES COULD RESULT IN BODILY HARM

14. If the female has PMS, all rules are NULL and VOID.

15. THE MALE CANNOT DIAGNOSE PMS

4 comments:

thesexyswede said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*deepbreath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!!!! I effing love you! you are standing right next to me....I'm a dork....*hugs lisa*

Rachy Rach said...

Hahaha!!!! Sweet freakin heck that's amazing!

Marisa of the Sea said...

That's todally funny... I love it. ok what the heck is that 3rd comment? how does that happen? Love you!!!

that lisa girl said...

dang I was hoping not to get hit by one of those advertisements. oh well.

and marisa I feel bad if I offended you today at lakeridge- PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I luff you tonz, don't ever forget it or let me forget it either.