Saturday, August 20

my half hour soul mate

now, just imagine a rigorous game of pool being played during all this and filling in some long spaces inbetween messaging and it'll make more sense:

*** travo_1989 has joined the table.
*** dramart2007 has joined the table.

trav: asl?
me: 16 f utah
m: u?
t: 16 m canada
m: sweet
t: do u have messenger?
m: I dunno let me look
m: not on this computer, sorry
t: do u have any pics
m: I might, let me look
*** travo_1989's old rating: 1368; new rating: 1375
*** dramart2007's old rating: 1145; new rating: 1138
m: oops
m: gg
t: u 2
m: how do I send you a pic?
t: u don't know
m: well if I had messenger then I would just send you there, or I could email you, but I don't play pool too often so I don't know
t: well email me sometime
m: sweet
m: so do you have any pics?
t: ah wrong ball
m: yeah me too :P
t: wats ur name?
m: lisa
m: what's yours?
t: I'm trav
m: I like it
t: or travis
m: that's cool
t: thanx
m: ur welcome
t: ur pretty cool
m: yeah you too :)
t: it's to bad ur not from around here
m: yeah that would be cool
m: so what do you like to do?
t: im a football player
t: lol
*** travo_1989's old rating: 1381; new rating: 1356
*** dramart2007's old rating: 1132; new rating: 1158
t: that sucked
m: yeah oh well, you're still cool
t: y thank u
m: no prob! and it's hott that you play football too- totally cool
t: u think so
m: heck yes
t: y do u like athlete's
m: yeah some, it all depends on their attitude, but most of the time they're hotter anyways
t: i try not to act good
t: i hate that
m: yeah me too!
t: man u have 2 email me
m: dude I just did!
m: lol
m: hey, it says my email isn't working- what's your email address?? just to be sure, ya know
t: travo_1989@yahoo.com
t: so wat do u do 4 fun
m: well I'm a drama freak so I usually just do random stuff with random people...
t: sounds fun
m: yeah, it can be
t: so do u have a boyfriend?
m: nope, I'm a loner. it sucks
m: what about you? do you have a girlfriend?
t: no we broke up about 3 weeks ago
m: I'm sorry hun
t: lol
m: what?
t: yeh i'm recoverin
m: that's good
t: so how does someone as kool as u stay single for more than a day
m: pfft, I'd like to know that myself!
t: well id take care of ya if i had the chance
m: awww, you're awesome! can I just say I love you?
t: lol sure ya can
m: sweet
t: ur kool as all hell
m: and you're pretty damn awesome youreself
t: and who ever left u is the dumbest person ever
t: i know i wouldn't
m: omg, you are a hottie
t: i know iknow lol
m: you really are though!
t: ur not 2 bad ur self
m: thanx :D
t: g2g
t: srry love ya bye
*** travo_1989 has left the table.
m: *wail of sadness* nooo! I didn't even say goodbye...



"...and that was how regina george died. no no, only kidding; but she really did get hurt..." and so I did. he was such a nice kid!! I would totally have gone clear out to canada just to meet him and be with him- he totally stole my heart. but DUH! I'm such a pussy to have fallen for him in such a short time and over the internet as well!! sheesh. and it was really weird too- the reason I couldn't get through to his email wasn't really my problem, it was his- it kept coming back to me saying that travo_1989 wasn't a real user on yahoo. retardedness. and strange suspicions. I just hope that he emails me instead so that we can still talk...

ggrrrr! but it makes me so mad!! why is it that good things like this never last for me? why??

5 comments:

Alex Sousa said...

When do they last? I know it's a rare chance when someting like that sticks for me... but isn't that the whole idea?

Anyway, that sucks that it hasn't gone further yet, and maybe it's not over. But that's the world of single-serving friends.

I don't know if I'm right... in fact, I'm probably going against the majority saying this, but at least you had a little bit of time where you felt happy about it, even if it didn't last. I think that's worth celebrating.

(and something good will come your way, it just might take a little patience)

thesexyswede said...

well lisa all I have to say is you are a pussy! hahaha no just kidding. I hope you can get in contact with him again.....and if he turns out to be some old petifilic ass just tell us and we'll beat the snot out of him for ya ;)

Marisa of the Sea said...

Oh that was cute... He could be a jerk or he could have been someone that is really nice and sweet...

But don't really go to Canada to meet him. (I know you were joking) But I love you and you will talk to him again.

thesexyswede said...

Emily you SHOULD be concerned about guys you meet online, first off you have NO IDEA what-so-ever if they are who they say they are, and you can't just assume that everyone is good...i mean, there are REALLY creepy people out there like waiting for someone naive enough to beleive them...it's disgusting and people like that should die, but sadly they exist....damnit

that lisa girl said...

no kidding... that's why I put in the sentence "and strange suspicions..." cuz who just randomly plays pool on yahoo with a yahoo account but doesn't have an email address under that name?? and what if it really is one of those internet stalkers or whatnot and just wants to get in my pants or something... you see, "and strange suspicions" covers a lot for being such a short sentence