Monday, September 12

pointless wishes...

"I wish you were in love with me!"

I wish I had the courage to tell you that I already am. I wish you were mine. I wish you were in love with me. I wish that I could tell you everything. I wish that I wasn't afraid of loving you. I wish that I wasn't afraid of hurting you. I almost wish I wasn't in love with you. I even almost wish that I never knew you, because of these wishes. I wish you would hold me like this more often. I wish I could just cry on your shoulder so you would hold me. I wish I could take this friendship further. I wish I wouldn't wish that. I wish you really meant what you just told me. I wish we could spend more time together. I wish you'd pay more attention to me, and then I wish you'd pay less. I wish I could be as hott as you say I am. I wish I had no regrets about this moment. I wish I could be a better person for you. I wish I could know what you really think of me. I wish I could really know why you just told me that.

I wish I could call you right now and tell you these things...

3 comments:

that lisa girl said...

why is it that I hurt worse now than if he had ACTUALLY broken my heart?? I KNEW he didn't really mean it, but then I spent like my whole weekend thinking TOO LONG and TOO HARD about what he'd said, and now it hurts so bad...


Letting out the noise inside of me Every window pane is shattering Cutting up my words before I speak This is how it feels to not believe


...bleah. I need a life.

thesexyswede said...

maybe you should talk to him about it...

I know that sounds really dumb, and probably really scary, but seriously I think if you talk to him about it it'll get a load off your chest.

wheatable said...

Don't we all.