Saturday, July 2

haha, there's an ambulence outside my house right now

So, my sisters went to go run my dogs, right, and they do this by putting on rollerblades, harnessing the dogs, saying, "Let's go!" and getting pulled while the dogs run at like 25 mph. Well, as you can already tell, this is quite a dangerous sport, and today just happened to be the day that somebody was hit by a car. ...Well, ok, she actually hit the car instead of the car hitting her.

But still, my idiot neighbors called a cop and an ambulence and a fire engine to come after they'd been sitting on their front lawn laughing at my sister for 15-20 minutes when she hit the car. They're so dumb. Oh, and guess which dog she was getting pulled by!! No no, just guess: ... it was TIKI! Stupidhead.

Ok ok, so I guess I need to give an explanation. Here's how the story goes: so my sisters took off down the street behind the dogs, and when they got to the corner where they usually take a left turn, they bolted right into the street without looking for any cars. Teddy was in the lead, and he pulled out in front of the car, while Tiki, who was behind, ran in behind the car. The car stopped to not hit Teddy and Tiki was so close behind the car that when it stopped, he had to stop too. But as I'm sure a few of you know, it's not that easy to stop on a dime when going 25 mph on a pair of rollerblades.

My sister tripped over the dog and did a face-plant on the side of the car. She hit so hard that she left a face-sized dent in the car door. And finally after my neighbors had gotten themselves together (as you can tell, these aren't nice people (mostly just to our family, cuz we'd had previous problems with them and our dogs... grrrr) I hate them for that, but besides that, they're pretty okay people) they decided to call the cops because there was an "accident" involving a girl and a car, blah blah blah... and now, as you can see, there's an ambulence and a fire engine in front of my house with some pretty hott paramedics in my house checking to see if my sister is okay from face-planting on the car!

heh heh heh....

2 comments:

Marisa of the Sea said...

HA HA HA, ok it's not funny your sister was hurt but oh my heck!!! That is soo funny... And I loved that instead of worring about anything else you checked out paramedics!! You've done me proud. I love you tons!!!

that lisa girl said...

and I still need to go climbing on the poles at the park with you too! I love YOU!!