Thursday, July 21

Movie Night!!

Hey guys, for those of you who haven't already heard, I'm planning to break a little of the summer monotony (plus I told people I would throw a party to watch a certain movie when we were getting our HP6 books...)! WhooO! Saturday the 23, my house, after dinner sometime, just come and bring food (if you want to) and bring anyone you think will want to come that knows me!! I'm excited, and you should be too. We're gonna watch Hitch (pg 13), which is really good, so come even if you've seen it already! Call if you have any questions!! I love you guys!

8 comments:

Marisa of the Sea said...

Sweet I'll be there!!! Love ya.

Cam Cam said...

Count me in Soul Sistah

thesexyswede said...

woohoo! if I'm not busy I'll definetly be there, and asay you better be there man, I'm sick of you not being around lol....but wait I thought you had that stupid disco night at dumb a--classic skating...??? o_O

Shamae. said...

hey heyyy - I'll BE there! ;o)

...actually no, dang.

Cam Cam said...

hehe... forgot about mah groovelicious good times. Next week we need to break the summer monotony by getting everyone out to groove... it'll be funkadelic.

that lisa girl said...

I still totally love you jenessee, you're awesome! we'll hafta watch another movie another time just for you :D

that lisa girl said...

oh, and asay you suck. screw your funkadelic skating.

Shamae. said...

LOL. HAHAH LISAAA! ahhhaaa. AHH that was great.