Wednesday, July 6

the summer bore

I think the summer bore has gotten to us all. Yes, I'll admit- even to me. I mean, look at me. I'm still up at 4 in the morning, blogging like I have since, well... 11 am YESTERDAY!!! Shieeesh. But now I'm looking around reading everybody's blogs and all I find is stuff like, "Life sucks. Everyone's dying. I'm so dumb. I miss doing stuff. I want to get away. I hate him/I hate her. Why this/Why that. Blah, blah blah!" We all need to like, have a super major heavy FUN PARTAY with lots of partaying in it to get out of this summer drag!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Who is up for a party?? Anyone.....eh, eh?


*clears throat* ...and I'm done now.

1 comment:

Marisa of the Sea said...

Let's PARTAY!!!!!! We can do it Friday or whenever. I guess Jessy will be home on Monday so anytime after 3:00 and me, Mollie, Jessy can come. I love you!!!