Friday, October 21

people in general

Some people really bother me. And others are really cool. Some are completely the opposite of my personality, and others match mine perfectly. But what's the difference? What makes people so different from each other that I can love some to death and loathe others with a passion?

Sometimes people can seem so single-minded. It's like they cannot accept the way other people think, or else they just don't understand. But why? Why is it that people can't see things differently?? It bothers me so much the way that single-minded people are. I saw a picture today with a quote on it that said, "Seek first to understand, THEN to be understood." People don't have to be so ignorant... if only they would just take the g.d. TIME out of their single-minded day to listen to those around them!! Sheesh!

Then there's those kinds of people who think the world revolves around them. They think that if they're not right, NOBODY'S right. Things always have to go their way or they throw a pissyfit! My favorite example is people and their music. If they don't like the style of music, they bitch and complain so loudly about "how horrible this terrible music is" until you can't hear the music anymore because of their complaints, so you change the music to what they want just so that you don't have to listen to them anymore... AAHHH! It bothers me SO BAD!! I just want to like, you know, rip their heads off or SOMETHING, just so that they would shut up and learn to deal with it. Because in life, you WON'T ALWAYS GET THINGS YOUR WAY!! So learn it now before you have to learn it the hard way...

There's also people who think the world belongs to them- anything they see that they like is fair game, even if it's somebody else's. For example, not to point any fingers or anything *cheezy wink*, my sister keeps going in my room and taking all my clothes, my jewelry, my perfumes, my makeup, my shoes, etc. and uses it until it needs washing or until it breaks or she just plain loses it and THEN she tells me that she took it. People need privacy- it's human nature. But when someone disrupts that sanctuary of personal privacy by taking what's not theirs, it disrupts the peace and can cause some serious problems, such as hate, loathing, revenge, paranoia, hate, and loathing, up until the point of complete loss of trust. But these communistic people just don't see what's wrong with using everything within reach, and I don't know why. What ever happened to asking permission, or being polite and just leaving other people's stuff alone??? I don't know. And it's getting on my nerves why people just don't see.

People are funny things. Who knows why some are misunderstanding in so many different ways?? I surely don't, but I'm open to any solutions... bring it on people, I'm interested to know. *sits down and waits patiently*

No comments: