Friday, December 17

Falling

Darkness, all over. Surrounding as it chokes the life out. And then, suddenly, LIGHT. Bright whiteness overcomes and shines out the clearer. Life. Light. Sound. Sound as though someone is calling from a far distance, but nothing to see. Nothing.

"Lisa. Come on. Come back. I love you so much. Come back to me. I love you..."

The sound fades, but warmth, such warmth, and suddenly all the feeling rushes back. Realization hits with such force that it feels like falling, falling out of space: butterflies in the stomach, the heart beats faster, adrenaline rushes. Wanting to call out, but something's holding back, holding so much back that the lips are sealed. Fighting, wanting to break free...

"No, I... I can't... I... fall... help!... I... I'm falling... fall... fallen... in love..."

2 comments:

Shamae. said...

Falling is the best part. ...write that down.

that lisa girl said...

ok, I got it