Saturday, December 11

how many?

so, how many lisa astons do you know?? huh? do tell, because that is what I'm asking. my best friend from kindergarten through 4th grade did not even recognize me when I saw her for the first time in 6 years today. well, I guess that's kinda understandable (cuz I prolly wouldn't have recognized myself), but when our new friends and I all tried to explain to her that I was the lisa aston that went to orem elementary and then left, but lived in the same house as the lisa aston she knew, she still did not understand that it was me, that I am the lisa aston....

Holy crap!! I mean, how dense can you get??!?! you'd think that people would understand, if you tell them your name and showed them your house and even told them that you used to know them, but No!! who just does that?? who is she? goodness...

6 comments:

Shexpeare said...

Yeah....
AHHAHAHA!

SJ said...

It's a problem isn't it? I can't post the link directly but if you go to my site and read the 'Experience' article, you'll get my answer on this...

wheatable said...

Oh my heck. Lisa, your a RIOT. BAHAHAHA!!! HOW DENSE CAN YA GET! oh, that is freakin hilarious. luff you.

Shexpeare said...

Oh. And I only know one.

Shamae. said...

I know a couple Lisa Astons. .... yah. You should see how many Shamae Jacobsens are lurking around.

that lisa girl said...

hehehe... I LOVE YOU GUYS!! duh! oh, and I get what you mean, Ian... I'm gonna do a search to see how many of me. there.. are... out there... mua hahaha!!

teehee!