Friday, December 17

Go Back

This one's for Shamae for all the time that she's gone away from us, and even if it don't fit for her, I know it's what I'm feeling while she's gone...:

Why don't you go back?
I know you wouldn't hurt anymore
Than when you left.
Then you would not have to be alone.
You!! Only for you!
You say you're happy.
Whoopedy doo,
You know that's not true,
And they know it too.
You're playing the fool.

Go back!!
Go! Go back!
So, you say it's wack.
So!?!

Sleep, you get next to none.
You're having a meltdown,
And jumping my gun.
You've heard of suggestions
That hit like a ton.
Well, I'll give you one:

Go back!!
Go! Go back!!
So, you say it's wack.
So!?!

If you don't go, the end will be sad.
If you won't, then you'll lose all you had.
You've been running hard.
You can't find your place.
And the memories won't erase!!

Ready, set... GO BACK!!
Go! Go back!!
So, you say it's wack.
So!?!

Go back!!!
GO!!!

I love you so hard, Shamae, SO HARD!!

No comments: