Friday, December 10

A literary problem?? I think not...

Holy crap!!! My day was freakin better today, mostly because my hot sexy hottie got his stuff back, and it makes me so happy to see him smile!!! Because he's way way way hotter without his braces on... yummy: I could just eat him up!! Yay. And that was my day.

Oh, except for the part when I had to act for honors english class... so, we're reading Macbeth, right? Well, the stupid teacher is stupid and is making everybody in the class act the play out in order to teach us. But the thing is, not everybody who's taking honors english is a drama person!! No offense to them, but they can't act. Plus a whole frickin lot of them don't want to act!! Duh!! Our teacher is stupid. You just can't force people to act!!! That has gotta be one of the most obvious things in the world, especially since the teacher used to be a drama person herself... gosh...

Aaaannnnnndddd.... I'm done now.

8 comments:

Shamae. said...

You are a horny little one. That's what I decided.

I WANT TO THROW HIM AGAINST THE WALL AND...and...and hold his hand. >.> <.< yyyah. Where is Holly? She would understand. She would laugh!! I miss her. and you. :o)

that lisa girl said...

hehehe... I AM a horny little one... it's kinda funny actually

duh, Shamae!! I miss you lots!! and when you finally DO buy a house, you have to tell me the address so that I can find you the next time I go to california!!!

Shexpeare said...

I want to be rotusk! I want to! I want to--- THROW HIM UP AGAINST THE wall and... hold his hand?
LOL! SHMOOO!!! I LOVE YOU AND HOLLY SOOO MUCH!

that lisa girl said...

holy crap, no kidding!! duh, I love ALL OF YOU GUYS!! you're so rotusk-ly cool! hehehe

Shamae. said...

You can't be rotusk...it's like...freakishly...dominatrix...like. hahahaha....Tasha. was this last summer, when we had that discussion with her in her house? about, 'being in control' aaaaaannnnnnnddddd I'm stopping.

that lisa girl said...

oh really... ?? heh hehe...

I. think.. that, uh, maybe I'll stay out of this conversation...

...

........maybe!!

Shamae. said...

No, I'm going to keep going. We were at Kristi's house!!! And she was talking like that! psh...you better remember. that is all i have to say about that.

Dodgeball: "Wow, you'd be hot in bed." Okay, I'm really stopping this time.

that lisa girl said...

hhmmmm.... I musta been out of it then, cuz I don't remember anything that was said there!! bahahaha! plus I'm still out of it... I mean, just look!! it's too early to be awake ...and yet, I STILL AM!! goodness, I mean, who just does that?? gosh...